Is it Time to Add an ‘e-Cat’ to Your Marketing Mix?
Nope, it’s not a feline robot… it’s a powerful marketing tool used by some of NZ’s largest brands.
Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it. And transforming your physical mailer to digital gives you just that – the ability to leverage the way that people shop.
This month’s product spotlight is on REACH’s e-Catalogue product, powered by world-leading provider Red Pepper.
- More than 50% of shoppers go online to find out more after reading a mailer…
- Customers often want to complete their purchase online after doing some research - make browsing and the latest deals accessible.
We’re seeing an increasing number of clients tapping into these insights and using the power of letterbox and digital. Hunting & Fishing, The Warehouse are just some of the brands seeing great results with this killer combo.
e-Catalogues can lift the performance of your website, achieve greater results from campaigns and increase your conversion rates to sales:
- Rich Insights: measure, learn and adjust to suit users’ needs
Understand valuable insights and information on what products are generating interest, where your customers are and how they are interacting with your online publication.
- Device Agnostic: optimised across all devices
Customers now demand access to information anywhere, anytime. An e-catalogue is fully compatible with both desktop and mobile devices across all platforms.
- Full-Service: All the back-end bits taken care of
All of the backend logistics are taken care of, all you need to do is supply a PDF version of your catalogue or mailer to be loaded, configured and displayed.
- Advanced Search: enable quick and easy browsing of your products
Red Pepper allows customers to search the online publication to find the products that they are most interested in.
- Drive sales with a seamless shopping experience
Your customers can purchase directly from your online catalogue. All images, offers, products and multimedia are dynamic, creating an easier, faster path to purchase.
Accessible, shareable, integrated and easily updated.
Get in touch for a chat if you think this could be a good addition to your marketing mix.